Saturday 15 October 2011

BRRRR... IT'S A BIT BLOOMIN' NIPPY 'INT IT!

As much as I am sun-worshipper, there is nothing I enjoy more than a bright, crisp morning and the realisation that I have nothing suitable to wear for the sudden drop in temperature. Any excuse to go shopping right?! At this moment I'm typing away in a mesh top and bra, with a scanty shawl draped over my goosebump ridden shoudlers. Not very winter friendly I think you'll agree. So what more of an excuse do I need to try on all the knitwear in the shop?

From zig zag 'Cosby' 80s knits, worn slouchy over denim shorts, to the more sophisticated, traditional aaran knit, we've got winter covered. Hows about a super warm cowichan? Teamed with this season's must have- a polka dot blouse with a much coveted pussybow tie.


No comments:

Post a Comment